Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Personal Thoughts & Concerns - Special Thanks In Order!!!

My Sincerest Apologies 

To My Wonderful Followers 


   *Bows* I am sincerely sorry that I haven't quite been up on my game these past few days. Hopefully you can forgive me. Life just kinda got busy their for a while. But I was also going over some requests the other day and found a GREAT!! new Manga. Once again thank you for the request they are much appreciated. "Smiles" As a great Manga, and Anime lover myself. I just can't help but getting sucked into a good book. {Having a nerd moment here} So like I was saying I'm starting a new post as you read this. Thus no worries I will be introducing it to you very shortly. Hopefully you can enjoy it like I have, just be very open minded with this one. And you never know you just might like it too. 


Special Thanks!!!

I would like to give a special thank you to one of my closes friends. If it weren't for her I would have never started sharing my love of Manga and Anime so openly with this world. I am just so very blessed I have someone whom is willing to stand there and help give me courage. I send my best's wishes to her over in London. Can't wait till you come home! Just remember to have a blast, and at least see one rugby game for me!!!! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment